Thursday, January 1, 2009

Money Not Enough!!

Yup, been away 4 long... Was kinda busy lately... Went 2 Perak, back 2 klang (settle my Letter of Good Conduct) then 2 Perak n Perlis again... Help out in my uncle's weddin dinner... Went for medical check up n stuffs la...

Quite sum interestin things happened.. The most remarkable one wud be the med check 2days ago... I didnt bring enough money 2 the hospital... Lol... Plus, i actually 4gotten 2 bring along my freakin credit card there... There was only 330 bucks in my wallet... I tot it wud hav been more than enough coz John told me they charged only 230... I still didnt see the crisis comin when i settled the 1st bill.. It was only 120... N i tot i wud only needa pay another 110bucks later... Who noes, when i went 4 my blood and yurine test, i almost got my cock sucked into my body (dat reminds me of Jason a.k.a "Suk-zi-ke" san) Lol... The receptionist there pass me the receipt n said, "185 ringgit, pls"... I went thru n receipt n i figured out they actually applied xtra charges 4 both the JPA forms i brought along.. I was like, Fuck!! only RM10+ left... N i gotta go 4 X-ray... My survival's instinct told me dat i shud call my dad 4 help... N i did...

Dad: Wat?!
Me: Pa, not enough money, how?

Dad: Where's ur credit card?

Me: Didnt bring...

Dad: I go bank in money 2 ur account now... 500 enough?

Me: Aduhai, my daily limit only 200bucks le...

Dad: Like dat ar, not enough money u tell them JPA mia form dun wan do 1st la...

Me: Ok... Call me aft u done transferin the money...

*FYI, my account only left 100bucks dat time... Lol...

I sat there n waited 4 my dad to call... Aft, dunno how long (didnt hav the mood 2 check out the time), he called and told me he settled liao... So, went n tried withdrawin the money... For sum reasons, i couldnt withdraw a cent from the ATM... I tot the machine got prob, so went searchin in the area near by... There was another ATM, but still, couldnt get any shit from it... N again, my instinct told me 2 go 2 the counter n ask how much i still gota pay... They told me 30, i was a little relieved, yet i still got not enough money... At the end of the day, wat saved the day was the 50bucks which i folded it into a love shape n kept it in my wallet... Cool huh... Dat's basically the end of the story... Hope no1 gt bored... Lol...

Btw, although i was kinda busy, i still had time 4 sum random tots geh... Check out the next post yah... Lol...

1 comment:

Choppy said...

tat was....interesting
*cough cough*